We’re looking for smart and energetic college students looking for summer internships. You’ll work in the Marketing Department with as much responsible as you’re looking to take on. The position pays $10/hour. The hours are Monday-Friday, 9-5.
In this role, you won’t be stuck doing menial tasks! This is a writing/communications position. You’ll do a lot of thoughtful writing about Internet Marketing how technology is transforming businesses all over the world.
You’ll work out of the office here in Agoura Hills. There’s a great family atmosphere.
Please note that this is absolutely a writing-intensive position and the majority of your work day will consist of writing content. Familiarity with SEO is helpful, but not required. If you are a quick learner, have a positive attitude and are ready to work as part of a fun, energetic team, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow.
If interested, please email your resume, a cover letter, and a writing sample to Adam de Jong at email@example.com. Please be sure your email and attachments reflect your writing ability.
• Extensive writing
• You’ll help create website content, social media campaigns, video scripts and webinar presentations
• Occasional proofreading/editing
• Other various writing tasks
• Excellent writing skills
• Unwavering attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively under deadlines, even very tight ones
• Comfort in working in an active office environment
• Flexible, able to multi-task and keep organized
• Good attitude and positive outlook
• Must be very computer savvy, and especially proficient in MS Office
• Knowledge of social media and blogging
What’s the new marketing mindset?
It’s all about growth.
Learn the latest in our new eBook.