On July 24, 2014, Google announced the roll out of their updated local search algorithm, dubbed ‘Pigeon’. Google’s new algorithm specifically targeted local results and has dramatically altered the face of local search.
Join us for a free webinar Wednesday, September 24 at 11AM PST to find out how to harness Google’s new Pigeon Local Algorithm to boost your rankings and increase traffic, leads and sales for your business.
When: Wednesday, 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
In our 45-minute webinar, National Positions President Bernard May will reveal:
- How Google’s Pigeon Algorithm has changed local search
- Which local ranking factors now matter most to Google
- The 10 most effective strategies to gain exposure at the top of the local results
- The secret to improving your website authority
- How to expand your reach with social media and content promotion
- How to leverage maps citations, niche directories, reviews management and more to improve rankings and drive more targeted traffic
Join us this Wednesday, September 24 at 11AM to discover how to get the exposure you need from the local search results in 2014.
What’s the new marketing mindset?
It’s all about growth.
Learn the latest in our new eBook.