Are you a college student looking to gain valuable experience in technology and business? National Positions is looking to add a Marketing Intern for the summer!
The ideal candidate is a marketing major who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. In this role, you will work directly with Bernard May, National Positions President and Founder, to define new innovative products and help increase market share. This is a great opportunity in the high-tech space for a motivated and flexible person who has good communication, leadership and organizational skills.
– Business undergraduate or graduate looking for Summer work experience
– Strong communication skills, verbal and written a must
– Must be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
– Strong technical skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop) a plus
– Flexible, able to multi-task and keep organized.
– Positive upbeat attitude
– Close attention to detail
If you’re interested, please email Adam de Jong at email@example.com. Send Adam a cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit, and send him a copy of your resume.
We’re looking to hire soon, so please get in touch!
What’s the new marketing mindset?
It’s all about growth.
Learn the latest in our new eBook.