Keeping with the theme from yesterday, today we offer tips so that you and your SEO company can make the most out of social media to boost your SEO, we’re calling it Social SEO. It should be noted that while most social media websites and profiles will not directly enhance your SEO campaign, you can still increase traffic and sales on your website by keeping the following in mind:
- Offer Promotions – By giving deals to your visitors and potential customers through your social media profiles, you can build interest in your brand and encourage users to visit your website.
- Allow Feedback – If people are able to leave feedback about your products and services, you will be able to accurately gauge public opinion around your company. Responding to feedback shows that you are interested in your clients and builds relationships with your audience.
- Be Unique – If you keep your content interesting and unique, you will be able to separate yourself from the competition. Make sure the content in your social profiles is different from your website.
- Be Dynamic – Offer your visitors more than just text. Videos, images and games give different entertainment options to users so that they will spend more time on your social profile. This is likely to lead to the person clicking through to your website, where you can offer them even more interesting content.
- Be Active – Do not let your profile become stale. If users see your profiles and find that you have not updated, they will start to believe that you have nothing new to offer them. They will likely begin to look elsewhere to fulfill their needs.
What’s the new marketing mindset?
It’s all about growth.
Learn the latest in our new eBook.