If you live, eat and breathe keywords and/or analytics, and if you can’t go to bed until you’ve spent a few hours scouring social media, we want to hear from you. We’ve helped thousand of companies with their online marketing, and we’re looking for some great minds to join our team in Westlake Village, CA. If you think you’re a ﬁt,
Check out our openings, below.
Digital Marketing Communications Manager
A worldwide leader in Digital Marketing with over 10 year’s experience is looking to add a Digital Marketing Communications Manager. The ideal candidate is someone with 5 plus years of Digital Marketing and Marketing Communications experience that is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
In this role, you will work directly with the CEO to define and build the brand, help drive leads and increase market share for the company.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to drive leads for the in-house
- Manage the deployment several techniques including paid search, content marketing and SEO to drive traffic to the website
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Manage usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Build videos to promote our products and services
- Track conversion rates and manage improvements to the website
- Design and write marketing materials
- Write web content, guest posts, presentations, ebooks and other authoritative content to position the company as a leader in the digital marketing space
- Execute marketing plans for introduction of new products
- Organize and sometimes participates in webinars and seminar events
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Business undergraduate degree in Marketing or Marketing Communications (required)
- 5 years or more of digital marketing experience (required)
- Strong SEO, PPC and Social Media knowledge (required)
- MBA a nice to have
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written (required)
- Must be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage in a team environment
- Flexible, able to multi-task and keep organized
- Positive upbeat attitude
- Close attention to detail
A comprehensive benefits plan includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance options
- S125 Cafeteria plan including flexible spending Accounts for Dependent care
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- Group purchasing discounts for travel, car and home insurance, cell phone carriers and many other items
Job Type: Full-time
B2B Sales “Hunter” for Digital Marketing
One of the largest and most respected Digital Agencies in the greater Los Angeles area is seeking an ambitious sales person. Candidates should be highly motivated with at least 2 years of Digital sales experience and a proven record of making B2B sales appointment via telephone and in person.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- 2 years or more of B2B sales experience • Sales experience in one or more of the following areas: Advertising, SEO, PPC, Marketing Automation or Internet Marketing required
- Have the ability to create opportunities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and MS Word) a must
- Must be able to prioritize your day in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Integrity a must
Responsibilities and Job Overview:
- set 4 qualified appointments per day.
- Work with sales organization to help schedule meetings
- Partner with the top sales reps to build quality pipeline
- Stay engaged with and nurture your leads
- Prospect via Internet, Social Media Platforms, emails.
About National Positions:
National Positions is the worldwide leader in Internet marketing services. We use SEO and Value Based Marketing to create wildly successful clients. We combine agency services with world-class campaign execution to deliver superior marketing results for our clients. The company’s marketing platform combines campaign management with advanced analytics to assist account and client teams in designing, sending and analyzing direct marketing communications.
We create and execute campaigns across multiple media channels including: Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click campaigns Local Search Optimization Social Media & Content Marketing Video Optimization Mobile site development and Mobile SEO Conversion Optimization Reputation Management
Salary – 35 – 45k depending on experience
+Commission – new sales & residual
- 401k Plan Options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- PTO Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Program
Job Type: Full-timeAPPLY NOW