Linkedin is the most popular network for professionals to connect on. With over 100 million users, it is a great way to raise company awareness on a social platform where you trust the people you connect with. By creating a company page, you are putting your business out there so that professionals and other business owners will be able to contact you.
You will be able to link your company profile through your personal profile. You want your Linkedin company profile to be more professional in comparison to other ones like Twitter or Facebook. You still want to project some personality but in a more professional manner.
Steps to Complete Your Company Page
- Fill out all of your company information. Most of this should have already been completed when you signed up for your company profile. You want to make sure that your company description is accurate and thorough so users get a clear sense of who you are.
- Post jobs available under the “Careers” section. Linkedin is a great place to post job openings, because the network is for professionals. Company employees and Linkedin users will be able to see what openings are available. The job postings should be current and updated frequently.
- Broadcast your products or services. This is an effective use of Linkedin to ensure that the services your company provides are best marketed on the site. This can be done by clicking on the “Admin Tools” button and following the simple steps to advertise what your company offers.
- Promote your company through ad campaigns on Linkedin. It’s a helpful way to publicize your company as you use inbound marketing techniques to promote your business. You can find this under the “Admin Tools,” and Linkedin guides you through the four steps you must take to create an ad campaign.
- Measure your progress through analytics. Over time, you will be able to see how many visits your page has and the various visitors. You will also be able to see how many Linkedin users are following your page.
Now that you have taken the steps to create your company’s profile, you are ready to optimize your Linkedin page to get the maximum benefits for your company.
What’s the new marketing mindset?
It’s all about growth.
Learn the latest in our new eBook.